Saturday, March 28, 2009

New pond, big old stumps, small kids

A few new yamadori stumps.
My kids with some more this years yamadori stumps.
Vlatko, Luka and Carpinus orientalis.
This is just recently constructed pond. Duda and I finished basic construction works few days ago. We planted mosses and aranged rocks and stones and old big rotten stumps. The pond will be much nicer in a couple of months time. My Koi are in Chajko's pond so I have to bring them back and put them in their new home. This lake is deeper than previous one but a bit shorter. I plan to put bonsai stands in some places around the lake. There is much more work to be done. This is just a good start. I'm happy. In front of the lake you can see Acer palmatum Deshojo still without leaves. It is sprouting now.





My two little garden dwarfs.

2 comments:

  1. your little garden takes place ;-) very fine destination ... i like your yamadoritrees ... i am waiting for the start of the carpinus orientalis ... crossing all fingers that the develope well ;-)
    avicenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Carpinus orientalis is already sprouting, so all goes well. Carpinus orientalis is very easy to take root.

    ReplyDelete