Blog archives

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Inferior deciduous material

This is obviously inferior deciduous material. This year, I have decided to work on everything. No more selection ...this one I like...this one I don't...so those trees that I don't like very much just stand in garden corners or under the shelves neglected for years. I noticed that I am very relaxed when I work on such material...on the contrary to some trees that I consider important. That means I often enjoy working on those ugly ducklings and sometimes the result isn't so bad. In this case, we have neglected little fat carpinus that needed basic branch selection and establishing main lines of possible future crown.
The result is terrible. Now it looks even more ugly that before wiring and branch selection. But, believe it or not, this is the only way to start building the future for this little ugly stump. New smaller pot follows.
Next year...if I don't give it away to someone..you will see much better picture.
At he end, this could be interesting.









No comments:

Post a Comment